O: 704.651.9023 office
Real Estate Charlotte | Lake Norman
Susan Johnson | Owner, Broker, REALTOR
Charlotte Lake Norman Real Estate
Charlotte Lake Norman Real Estate:
As a native of the Charlotte Lake Norman area, I have watched Lake Norman and the surrounding areas continue to grow and expand. My expertise in residential real estate and my knowledge of the area is what sets me apart from other real estate agents. I began my career in the banking industry after graduating from University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. With more than 10 years of experience in marketing, technology, and communications, I chose to refocus my expertise in the field of residential real estate.
My dedication to customer service awarded me national recognition as a Five Star Customer Service Agent for multiple years as well as many other awards. Realtor.com acknowledged me with the Award of Excellence for Online Marketing. I truly enjoy every aspect of the real estate transaction from the listing presentation through the closing. In addition, I am very in touch with my client's needs and make sure that my client's wishes are achieved. My professionalism, determination, and positive attitude is what helps me find the right solution for my clients.
I currently live in Cornelius and I'm very active in the local community and my church. When I'm not assisting clients, I enjoy spending time with my family, friends, boating, running and biking. I love living in the Charlotte/Lake Norman area and look foward to sharing with you all that it has to offer.
- Licensed North Carolina & South Carolina Real Estate Broker
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE®)
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR®)
- Platinum Quality Service Certified (QSC®)
- Accredited Staging Professional (ASP®)
- Certified Residential Specialist candidate (CRS®)
- Graduate Realtor Institute candidate (GRI®)
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of Charlotte Regional Realtors Association
- Member of North Carolina Association of Realtors
- Member of Carolina Multiple Listing Service
- Master's degree in Organizational Communications - Queens University
- BA in Communications - University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Homes for Sale Lake Norman Area, NC Listings Search
- Homes for Sale Lake Norman Area, NC New Listings (153)
- Homes for Sale Lake Norman Area, NC Foreclosure Listings (40)
- Homes for Sale Lake Norman Area, NC Short Sale Listings (39)
- Homes for Sale Lake Norman Area, NC Single Family Homes for Sale (1327)
- Homes for Sale Lake Norman Area, NC Condos & Townhomes for Sale (241)
"Susan and team are super knowledgeable and professional and incredibly hardworking. I'm so glad that we chose them to help us navigate this market. There is so much more to home buying than just finding the house, there is closing on the house in a timely way and on budget, and that requires an astute negotiator who can communicate effectively between all involved parties."
-Derek Sketchley, Client
"Susan went above & beyond. We moved from Pennsylvania to North Carolina in early April due to a job opportunity. She helped us close on our beautiful new home despite society at large, including the real estate market, restructuring almost every minute to navigate the ever-changing COVID restrictions. She even continues to check in with us by text or phone, which has been tremendously appreciated. I’d recommend Susan to anyone!!"
-Kelly G, Client
"Susan is easy to work with and highly knowledgable about the local real estate scene. She also spends time outside of work learning about and improving her community through various volunteer leadership roles. I will gladly work with her again."
"Susan is a step above others in the market. The pre-listing process, the literature created and the quick sale were all amazing. She made the home selling experience a very positive one for our family and was key in helping us secure a rental while our new home was being built. We will continue to use and refer our friends and family to Susan Johnson!"