Today's market is extraordinary. Having the right agent on your side to win your dream home has never been more important than it is right now!
The typical real estate transaction involves at least two dozen separate individuals – insurance assessors, mortgage brokers and underwriters, inspectors, appraisers, escrow officers, buyer’s agents, seller’s agents, bankers, title researchers, and a number of other individuals whose actions and decisions have to be orchestrated in order to perform in harmony and get a home sale closed.
To get a winning bid, you need an agent who has the experience and the local knowledge to get your offer seen. Someone who has a good track record and has won many offers by crafting excellent offers that are a win-win for everyone involved.
It is the responsibility of your real estate agent to expertly coordinate all the professionals involved in your home purchase and to act as the advocate for YOU and YOUR INTERESTS throughout.
A Buyer’s Agent:
- Educates you about this tough market.
- Analyzes your wants and needs
- Guides you to homes that fit your criteria and budget
- Works to put the best offer forward so you can win the bid
- Coordinates the work of other needed professionals in a timely manner
- Negotiates on your behalf even in this market
- Checks and double-checks paperwork and deadlines so that your offer can win the bid
- Solves any problems that may arise promptly and effectively
- Always works to give you the best options
- Treats you with empathy and understanding and helps keep you sane even in extraordinary market conditions
Important questions to ask your agent
Qualifications are important. However, finding a solid, professional agent means getting beyond the resume, and into what makes an agent effective. Use the following questions as your starting point in hiring your licensed, professional real estate agent:
- Why did you become a real estate agent?
- Why should I work with you?
- What do you do better than other real estate agents in this market
- How many transactions have you won for your buyers
- What process will you use to help me find the right home for my particular wants and needs and still handle the issue of low inventory
- What are the most common things that go wrong in a transaction and how would you handle them?
- What are some mistakes that you think people make when buying their first home?
- What other professionals do you suggest we work with and what are their credentials?
- Can you provide me with references or testimonials from past clients?
- Will you go the extra mile to help me win a transaction
I am here to help you win your transaction. I have a proven track record in this market and I have been able to win the bid most times.
Please let my expertise help you.
Call me 704-651-9023 or email firstname.lastname@example.org